Photobucket
r
KaelenScape
June 14, 2024, 02:54:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Status Image

If you love KS be sure to vote at:
http://www.moparscape.org/serverstatus.php?action=up&server=Kaelenscape.no-ip.org

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Client Staff List Login Register  

Rikua's Global Moderator Application

+-+-
+-User
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rikua's Global Moderator Application  (Read 346 times)
Rikua

Rep: 0

View Profile
« on: October 04, 2011, 03:03:45 pm »

Rikua's Global Moderator Application.

In game name: Rikua

The reason for your application: I think I can be a big help to the server.

How could you help us:I think I could help, And support the server. Such as being active 24/7, making youtube videos to promote the server. ETC.

Previous Experience: I've been playing RSPS for 7 years, I had my own RSPS for a while but I found I liked playing other peoples servers more.

Proof of past experience (Names of servers, forum links to prove it, anything will do. If I find out you faked anything, you will be stripped of everything): Forgivnesspkz.info is the only one I can think of atm. There is alot more.

So and so is insulting player a. What do you do to try and resolve this as quickly and quietly as possible: Warn the person that is insulting the player. "Excuse me why are you insulting this player in a foul manner?" If you don't stop I am going to have to Temporarily Mute you.

If so and so continues to fight what do you do next: Mute the player for 30 minutes, If he continues that, Auto Mute, then Jail, Ban, so on and so on.

Thanks for reading!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 03:20:47 pm by Robert » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Robert
Head of Administrators
Administrator

Rep: 36

The awesome poster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 03:24:09 pm »

I will read it, after I finish finding a gay object for Kaelen; however, I'm gunna point some **** out. It's nice that you made an app and everything, but there is a limit to how much a persons eye can take. You had like 12 different colors on your app. I understand that you were trying to make it fancy, but not only did it hurt my eyes, it made it downright impossible to read. So, if you want to make an app... Go for it. Just don't use a new color every new sentence..

Bold/Italic/Underline/align center/different color/different font/font size are all acceptable, on the header. Everything else just needs to stay ONE solid color, otherwise, I won't ever be able to read it. Anyways, brb.
Report Spam   Logged

Argueing is what I do. Don't expect to win.
Rikua

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 04:20:24 pm »

I will read it, after I finish finding a gay object for Kaelen; however, I'm gunna point some **** out. It's nice that you made an app and everything, but there is a limit to how much a persons eye can take. You had like 12 different colors on your app. I understand that you were trying to make it fancy, but not only did it hurt my eyes, it made it downright impossible to read. So, if you want to make an app... Go for it. Just don't use a new color every new sentence..

Bold/Italic/Underline/align center/different color/different font/font size are all acceptable, on the header. Everything else just needs to stay ONE solid color, otherwise, I won't ever be able to read it. Anyways, brb.

Sorry, I am a girl.. Lol. I know I won't probably get the position but I tried Tongue

~Rikua
Report Spam   Logged
Rikua

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2011, 12:44:22 pm »

Please give feedback!

Thanks

~rikua
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print