Photobucket
r
KaelenScape
April 18, 2024, 07:03:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Status Image

If you love KS be sure to vote at:
http://www.moparscape.org/serverstatus.php?action=up&server=Kaelenscape.no-ip.org

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Client Staff List Login Register  

Kaelenscape Progress

+-+-
+-User
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kaelenscape Progress  (Read 262 times)
Robert
Head of Administrators
Administrator

Rep: 36

The awesome poster

View Profile
« on: May 23, 2014, 11:26:13 pm »

Welp, not that anyone will be here to read this. However, Kaelen and I have been working on the server a lot. Kaelen has been trying to get the d claws working, and so far he got the spec bar to show up. He has been working on this for quite some time, and it's rather amusing seeing him try to get something to work just because he wants it to Shocked. Other than that, I believe he fixed some other stuff but I can't remember what, off of the top of my head.

As for me, I've been doing a lot of item tweeking and drop/drop balancing. 3rd age will no longer be purchasable in the shop due to me making it extremely good for pve/pvp. The stats are better than any other armor, in the game, except the shield. The shield is lower than Divine spirit shield. 3rd age armor/spirit shields can be obtained from Big Mikey. Big Mikey will only be accessible if you get one of the keys, which I set to  160 - 240 chance of it dropping. I know this seems like a huge ass number, but the armor is really stupid over powered; Thus, harder to get. Robin hood hat and feet will drop from Big Slash, the Zombie Troll Boss. I am currently still working on balancing out item drops, but as far as getting all the keys to drop from everything I'm pretty much done with that. So, I'll cya again sometime tomorrow or later tonight, when I finish.

If you would like to log onto kaelenscape you are more than free to. You can log on by:

Kaelenscape.com > Webclient > Pop up > I agree > Yes

The cache will have to download after all that lovely junk, but I do not believe you will need winrar any longer. However, do not quote me on that. If you can not download the cache try to download winrar and see if that helps, but, like I said, I highly doubt you'll need it. Please note: Just because you were in the beta does not mean you will get a staff position. Yes, you were more active, during the beta but we ARE NOT ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS AT THE TIME! And if you played old KS you know how fast I get annoyed when me, or Kaelen, are getting bugged with this question. You won't even get a warning, you'll just flat out get banned. When we wish to hire, we will let you know.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 04:53:49 am by Robert » Report Spam   Logged

Argueing is what I do. Don't expect to win.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Idontkno

Rep: 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2014, 03:51:38 pm »

Add me on steam Idontkno23. I'll play it if you guys put it online
Report Spam   Logged

If you don't like my opinion of you - improve yourself!
Robert
Head of Administrators
Administrator

Rep: 36

The awesome poster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2014, 10:38:04 am »

Add me on steam Idontkno23. I'll play it if you guys put it online

Holy bawls, I thought you had died o.o
Report Spam   Logged

Argueing is what I do. Don't expect to win.
Kaelen
KaelenScape Owna!
Administrator

Rep: 1335

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2014, 03:12:51 pm »

It is up noob.

KaelenScape.com
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: